Geneva, Switzerland – The Global Investment Foundation is pleased to announce the lineup of speakers for the 2023 Global Investment Forum, to be held in Geneva 15-16 June, 2023.
The Forum is a highly regarded event in the investment world and brings together leaders from politics, business, finance, government, and academia to discuss key issues and trends shaping the global investment landscape.
“New World, New Choices” will be challenging conventional wisdom, generating new perspectives with hopes to drive change. The event will be addressing the urgent geopolitical challenges with politicians and experts, opening the floor to the next generation of investors, exploring new grounds and taking a deep dive into private equity trends with top players in the industry.
This event is an opportunity for the Global Investment Foundation to anchor a thought-leadership community in Geneva and build a platform to spark important conversations in the investment space.
Among the featured speakers are:
- François Hollande, Former President of France
- Thierry Malleret, Founder and managing partner of Monthly Barometer
- Esther Reynal de Saint-Michel, MedTech Investor
- Johanna Chua, Managing Director, Head of Asia Pacific Economic and Market Analysis at Citigroup
- Mike Xu, Founder of GrubMarket
- Sa’ad Shah, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Noetic
- Marc Burki, Swissquote CEO
- Ronit Ghose, Future of Finance, Citi
- Jason Thomas, Managing Director and Head of Global Research at Carlyle
- Mona El Isa, Founder & CEO at Avantgarde Finance
- Lara Lemann, Founder of MAYA Capital
- Rob Callahan, Partner and head of Buyout at ACE & Company
- Sherif El-Halwagy, Founding Partner and Head of Secondaries, ACE & Company
- John Gedmark, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer of Astranis
The conference will be moderated by BBC journalist and anchor Tanya Beckett and Global Investment Foundation advisor and journalist Bruno Giussani.
“This is the first year that we are holding the Global Investment Forum under the umbrella of our foundation as we aim to achieve long-term sustainability and create a positive legacy for society at large. We are thrilled to have such an incredible lineup of speakers and we look forward to the conversations ahead ” said Adam Said, Chairman of the Global Investment Foundation.
The 2023 Global Investment Forum will cover a range of topics, including sustainable investing, geopolitical risks, emerging trends, and technology disruption. Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with speakers and fellow participants through a series of keynote speeches, panel discussions, and interactive sessions.
Visit our YouTube page to watch interviews and panel discussions from previous years.
About the Global Investment Foundation:
The Global Investment Foundation is a non-profit organisation dedicated to fostering a community of private investors, financial institutions, entrepreneurs, politicians, international organisations, and academia, committed to improving the state of the world by accelerating the transition to a sustainable economy through impact driven allocation of assets.
The Foundation hosts the annual Global Investment Forum and aims to strengthen Switzerland and particularly Geneva’s role as a global financial hub at the forefront of finance.
Sandra Humbel , Global Investment Foundation Director firstname.lastname@example.org